Sunday, March 4, 2012

Tomten



Out of nowhere I had a sudden urge to order all of my favourite childrens books on amazon a few days ago and the first are starting to arrive:)
Tomten and the Fox by Astrid Lindgren came through my door yesterday, and was an absolute hit,when I was really young.
Every advent we had a gnome garden next to the table where we ate our meals, and my mum, who is incredibly skilled with crafty stuff, realised how much i loved the tomten and made a gnome who looked just like him(made out of an old wooly jumper) and the little guy is still going strong.

1 comment:

  1. Please post more of this stuff! Seeing those pictures brings back so many memories. What were the other ones... I'm sure they were also Astrid Lindgren. Peter something and the sheep...? Yeah I have a bad memory.

    x

    ReplyDelete